Nitro Rustler RPM Rear A-Arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdizz

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I got some Upgrades today and since it is icing like crazy outside decided to add all the upgrades at once,

I got the rear arms installed but the pin that connects the rear arms to the chassis does not fit. it goes in but it is just not long enough to connect that stupid pin.

Has anyone else run into this problem? and if so did you use a screw and nut combo? and what size?

Well I got some Upgrades today and since it is icing like crazy outside decided to add all the upgrades at once,

I got the rear arms installed but the pin that connects the rear arms to the chassis does not fit. it goes in but it is just not long enough to connect that stupid pin.

Has anyone else run into this problem? and if so did you use a screw and nut combo? and what size?
Personally I haven't owned any rpm products, but I understand your issue. Did the set come with a new pin? And if so I'm sure they would be pretty simple to make your own...

Personally I haven't owned any rpm products, but I understand your issue. Did the set come with a new pin? And if so I'm sure they would be pretty simple to make your own...

No it didn't. Those pins are nothing but a pain was wondering if anyone converted it to a nUT & bolt. And if so what they used.

Unfortunately, Integy is a 4-letter word for most RC people.

theres no reason the stock pin wouldnt work. I have rpm arms on both my rustlers and I dont have any problems with the pins fitting. seems like something odd going on here with this

theres no reason the stock pin wouldnt work. I have rpm arms on both my rustlers and I dont have any problems with the pins fitting. seems like something odd going on here with this
I'd of thought they'd of come with longer pins if they knew they didn't fit on a particular model.

Never heard of them- and anyway, if they bend, just get some more :p
Prepare to buy lots more then. Integy has a lack of quality control and uses poor alloys in their parts and hardware.

Prepare to buy lots more then. Integy has a lack of quality control and uses poor alloys in their parts and hardware.
just save up the price of 2 packs and get some titanium ones.

You should be able to use some sand paper or a file to remove a small bit of the arms. I've had to do it on both of my nitro Rustys and my Sport, just do a little on both sides until they fit.

They can't be any worse than the stock Traxxas pins....I bend those stupid things all the time! I literally keep 2 extra packs of them in my parts draw at any given time lol

They are literally just a hair to short. Just short enough the groves in the pins do not come through. And it did not come with additional pins. Ill take a pic for ya.

20150218_190015_zpsgmzdjs9p.jpg

You should be able to use some sand paper or a file to remove a small bit of the arms. I've had to do it on both of my nitro Rustys and my Sport, just do a little on both sides until they fit.

I thought about that, BUT i think i would rather have a nut and bolt anyway... These C-clamps are ridiculous. Or what ever they are called.

Is there another option? I couldn't find any other brands that offered the Nut& Bolt style.

Last edited:
nope. they just screw in one side the end stops right before it comes out the other side (or maybe just a hair past? can't remember without getting up to go look lol) and they work really well, although I wish they had a titanium version lol.

nope. they just screw in one side the end stops right before it comes out the other side (or maybe just a hair past? can't remember without getting up to go look lol) and they work really well, although I wish they had a titanium version lol.

Wish i knew that lol... When i looked at them looks like they still use those clips.

I had a similar problem with my front RPM A-arms.When I bought mine they sold me a pack of pins with c-clips and told me I would need them. They were kind of right. They fit the Tru Tracks on the back but would not fit the front A-arms. I am still looking for a good solution. I need pins with c- clips that fit. I was going to measure them and see if there are any good alternatives to the Traxxas screw -ins.

Back