Nitro rs4 micro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is this a conversion or a kit?

Can someone give link to the conversion or the link?

:fro:

I am so confused:eek::

Is micro mini rs4 a kit you can buy or is it a conversion you do to the electric micro rs4 to allow to use a nitro engine?

Are we on the same page yet?:idea:

CHEERS

He's asking if the Micro rs4 is nitro, or does it have to be converted into one.

I think.

Micro rs4 is an electric kit.
To be made into a nitro, it will have to be modified.

Many people post about their engines in their micro nitro rs4. I was interested but did not know anything so i posted.:x

My wife has a micro rs4 and I've never heard of any nitro conversions for it or a nitro kit ever being available. I don't think it would even be possible being so small and I don't think the drivetrain could handle the power.

Hang on i will find a post

I know this is BS to all of you with out pics, but i dont have a digi cam. NEwayz, I just put a HPI .21 bb in my nitro rs4 mini. Very simple procedure. I just modified the ofna mouts to fit my rs4 and drilled holes.

I got a broken 2speed shaft right now, but when I get a new one I will post results.

--NooP

Proof it is out there!!!:tank:

I did not type this if you do not belive me go to genral nitro, type "miro rs4" in the serch, Then click on the post that says "i just put a big block in my rs4"

Anyone know about this?

I could not quote directly cause it was 2 different forum rooms.

I know that HPI did have a nitro Mini before. Why they discontinued it beats the crap out of me. I have seen a nitro min before and they freaking rule. As fars as a conversion Ihave heard of one even seen a thread on a Mini-t Nitro. I will see if I can dig up a thread.

Jon
:wasted:

I've come across home made nitro rs4 micros on another site,but I don't know of any marketed conversion kit for it.here's one.

That may be one of the most retarded things that I have ever seen.
It's very cool that someone was able to make it fit. Thats what makes this hobby so interesting. But I can't imagin that It would handle very well.

are u talking about the 1/12th scale HPI Micro Nitro or the 1/18th scale HPI Micro RS4? i have seen people make custom jobs and make a HPI Micro RS4 into a nitro, check out this site http://www.roxracing.com/

later

that thing must weigh a ton compared to other micros, and it looks like he's running the stock micro suspension. crazy stuff

[move]thanks for all the replies[/move]

The Micro RS4 Nitro is a reality. I own one. I have a dynamite .12 motor in mine with a stinger pipe. Thins hauls! It's 1/18th scale I believe. All wheel drive, I put 1/10th scale rims and tires on it cause I could not keep traction to save my life. To this day it still smokes all for tires at the same time if I floor it. I have had this car since I can remember, it was my first nitro car and I love it. Super fast and agile! When you see it everything is cramped to the max! No spare room anywhere! I will post pics when I get a chance.