Nitro Hawk - 3110

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMurphy001

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I had this Nitro Hawk sitting in the box, never had been started (until this past week). I have to say, fun little car to run.

The receipts in the box suggest it was purchased in 1995 from the guy I bought it from about 5 years ago with plans to make a project out of it but obviously that didn't happen.

What would you do with something like this? All original, manuals, body has never been altered, original decals still on the sheets, etc..

Worth holding on to? Sell it? Make a project out of it?

IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3357.JPG

Cool little car. I would run it until it breaks and then mod from there...

With the way the RC world is going crazy over vintage cars, you could make that a "Shelf Queen." Or, you can do what I did, sell off all your stuff and buy new ones.

LOL....I thought about saying the same thing when I first seen the post!

Seeing something like that still shiny & new in its original box is rare!....:trophy:

The only one I regret selling is my Lazer ZX-RR. I drove it only a few times, so it was it excellent condition. I also sold my 6 27T stock racing motors. I didn't realize those motors were worth more than what I paid for them. Those were practically new also.

With the way the RC world is going crazy over vintage cars, you could make that a "Shelf Queen." Or, you can do what I did, sell off all your stuff and buy new ones.

I wouldn't even begin to know how to sell it or the value.. lol.

put it on ebay and have people bid on it. You can start it off with your minimum amount you will take for it.

Back