Sold / Found Nitro Engines / Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For sale in this thread is a lot of nitro engines. NONE of them are good/ready to run engines,all are for parts only and need repairs/parts. Check the pictures,what is in the picture is what you will receive! Not all of them are complete. I am asking $15 each + $5 shipping. Great for someone wanting to tinker or experiment with nitro engines!
NOTE: These were not my personal engines,they are ones I acquired through various dealings so I do not know any more than what is stated about them. A couple are cleaned up some but otherwise are as I received them.

NOTE: Due my work schedule I can only ship on Fridays and Saturdays. Sorry for any inconveniences.

#1 Axial .28 - Complete/assembled engine. I have no idea how much use it had. It is dirty and is now stuck and will NOT turn over. Was used in a Savage and has a roto-start backplate on it.

#2 Dynamite .21XP - These were little screamers for racing. This one is missing the backplate and bolts and the bearings need replaced. The Sleeve shows some damage around the top but I think the button slips in far enough it won't be a problem. It appears to have some pinch left but a re-pinch wouldn't hurt either.

#3 Dynamite Mach ll .26 - This one is missing the backplate,sleeve and bolts. Also needs bearings. The Mach .26SS sleeve(selling separately below) may work but I don't know for sure.

#4 Mach .26 SS - Not much here but piston and sleeve don't appear to be too bad. May be able to use in the Dynamite above but I have NOT tried it for fitment. Seems to have some pinch but a re-pinch before using might be better. The block is NOT GOOD,has a mounting ear broken off.

#5 Ofna Force .25 - This is also a complete and assembled engine. Usage unknown but the engine is stuck now. It has an air filter and aluminum 3-shoe clutch mounted on it(both included). This is a buggy/bump-start engine.

#6 Ofna Hyper .21 Turbo 8 port - This was a complete engine I took apart to rebuild. It needs bearing for sure but the piston/sleeve seem ok. This is a pull-start engine but the pull start needs repaired. These were also a screaming race engine when new.

That's all for this thread. More parts to come later,Thanks for Looking!

n18cw4.jpg

2nak3rr.jpg

23u23gj.jpg

aavdqf.jpg

1tsduu.jpg

6ynxx4.jpg

Last chance for offers - I'd make a cheap deal for all of it! Going to eBay this weekend.

Man.... I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I been wanting to experiment a little with some old engines but that stuff looks pretty beat up. I am sure you had lots of fun with them. Good luck. If you don't have any luck on E-bay post it again in here please.

do you still have any of the engines, i live in carthage, text me at 325-340-3930

Status
Not open for further replies.