Nitro 1/12 -1/16?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tadpole1991

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was just browsing around trying to look for nitro mini truggies and or buggies and i couldnt find any! Except off name brand ones.

Awhile ago i wanted to get a jammin crt.5 or something similar but never had the funds to afford them when they came out..
So I guess my question is do they not make any nice big brand name mini truggies anymore that are nitro?

you can still find the Jammin crt.5, most people done conversions on them though, i know a guy that has a few i can check and see if he wants to sell one of them if thats what your wanting.

yeah that would be great! See how much he wants for it please :)

I think Xray is still offering the NT18T.

I'm selling my converted RC18T. I spent a lot of time and money building the little truck, but I really can't use it out here in the sticks. 1/18 or 1/16 is just too small, especially when they're over powered (it's got an AE .15x). Thing is a handful!

SANY0147_zps061dc232.jpg

I'll have to check it out, that engine looks huge in that thing haha!

Need some rc with that engine? Lol

Well just an update I found the crt.5 pro on eBay for cheap,as long as I'm not outbid :/