Nice deal....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
OK so I found a KILLER deal on 2 Nitro trucks. a Traxxas Rustler, and a Kyosho Stadium RTR. Can anyone take a look at this pic and date them for me? The owner wants $50 for both, and they both need a little work but he said the Rustler runs mint, just needs an axle. Not sure on the Kyosho.

Anyone know how old these are? For $50 it's hard to go wrong since he has almost a gallon of fuel with it.

Last edited:
Not sure where to get parts for the kyosho, but the rustler is still around and RPM makes arms, so you can make it tougher than stock pretty easily. There are many companies that make aftermarket for it as well.

$50 if it runs is worth it if you want a 2wd ST.

OK so I found a KILLER deal on 2 Nitro trucks. a Traxxas Rustler, and a Kyosho Stadium RTR. Can anyone take a look at this pic and date them for me? The owner wants $50 for both, and they both need a little work but he said the Rustler runs mint, just needs an axle. Not sure on the Kyosho.

Anyone know how old these are? For $50 it's hard to go wrong since he has almost a gallon of fuel with it.

Depends how old that fuel is and it looks like blue thunder and IMO its junk. Looks like the rustler needs shocks on one side. If you want projects might as well go for it though.

That's a deal, buy it if you know how to wrench or are willing to learn.

That's a steal dude especially with the receivers. Should b a good project

Back