nice day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmaxx65

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well all this talk about these trucks makes me want to drag my rigs out and run them looks like a nice day out good day to seal and break in my new sirio or smash it lol

Gitter done! Get some pics in here before the crowd starts pickit fence rioting.

Wish my nitros werent busted haha.

yep, heading out today to see what kind of damage me and the kids can do to the Maxx's

well I'm back looking for parts already drag out the 523 maxx and it was running like crap so i pulled off the head to check the pinch and dropped the head shim in the grass could not find it so i said alwell ill just take the one off the 323 .well i pulled off the head it was missing too so I'm back here looking for parts stupid is exp.nobody makes .23 any more,if any body knows what kind of shim will work for it let me know and I've been trying to send pics for months can't get it to work mind u I'm a 47 year old carpenter and not very putter literate lol

ok guys i was looking for parts on ebay and ended up buying a new digital cam.I bought a nikon coolpix s4100 i guess its a good cam so pics are comming soon