Nice cleanup job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panpan

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I took my EB4 for a quick spin around my garden (which has a bit of snow in) and ended up with a dirty buggy like this
DSC01487.JPG

and iced up wheels like this
DSC01488.JPG

spent about an hour cleaning an maintenance and ended up with this
DSC01496.JPG

with shell on
DSC01505.JPG

well worth the effort in my opinion

if your ever in newfoundland, canada.....wanna drop by?
good job!!

haha. shame i am in england. However, if the price is right, i'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement ;)

what exactly did you use? anything in a spray bottle? Looks great man I can never get mine to clean up that good and ill even bring it inside and toss it down on a towel and watch tv while I putter for a couple hours and it never comes out like new... did you disassemble alot too?

I used quite a powerful hairdryer which dried the water as well as blow off the grass and dirt. No I did not disassemble alot - in fact only the wheels and fuel tank came off, everything else was fine still on the car.

I sometimes use a can of brake cleaner. That tends to help with cleaning grease and oil. Make sure that it's ok with your plastic before you use it on plastic. The metal chassis is ok with it.

wows.. you have the patience to spend an hour..
you did a great job tho!!