Nice 1/6th Scale Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FG Modellsport

6192truckgirl.jpg

Man you are like a kid in a candy store huh?
Gotta stick w/ one project till it's done, otherwise you'll end up with a bench like mine and have 5 unfinished cars sitting there.......those big trucks do look bad ass though...I keep thinkin about them too....LOL

Well... it's not electric, but it's also not nitro.

Everytime I download a movie from RC pics of some UK dudes beating the crap out of one of those, I really want one. Imagine, $2 a gallon for fuel and 40 minute run times on one tank of fuel...

To bad they haven't come out with a 4wd version yet. I guess the engine is just in the way of a center type drivetrain... As soon as they do, I'm going to start saving my pennies. Although, I think I'll need to own a 1:1 truck just to haul it around!

I got a few movies a few days ago that where pretty good with one of these. Not sure if it was the same one, but it was a MT that ran a zenoa engine of sorts.

I think the ones I downloaded ran some type of pan chassis whereas that one looks like it runs tvp's like the savage. I'm not real sure who makes either one.

LOL I thought you guys would be like, "Where's the truck?" ;)

Maybe she actually races?

There's a truck in that picture????

there....do you guys feel better?

Hey guys,

If you are interested in the FG MT5 Monster Truck, we have 2 still available. Click here to visit our website or shoot us an email at [email protected]. Price is $1,210.20 and shipped free within the 48 lower contiguous states of the USA. We do not ship internationally.

bigfoot_500.jpg

Hey you guys know you'd hit that......C'mon, Admit it..........I was just trying to keep it clean for the kids but since you opened the door first......If the 1200 includes the model, I'll take it....

Yeah... maybe... especially if she came with the truck!

1200 is a lot of dough, but damn, it's cool.

That is definatly one hell of a rig. What about parts support and whatnot? Is there a parts explosion anywhere to look at to see what makes it tick?

Just checked out the website, but I downloaded those movies from somwhere quite some time ago. That thing really goes! Looks kind of bouncy. Any idea if a 4wd is ever going to exist?

I just noticed I'm a gold member... what the hell is that?

Last edited:
I can see it now, I'd shell out the $1,200 get it home, hop a few curbs, break something and it would cost me a couple hundred more to fix..

Now you're understanding the hobby!!!!

olds97_lss said:
I just noticed I'm a gold member... what the hell is that?

It means you had a horrible schmelting accident and are trying to steal someones mojo or something...

Schmelting... that's good stuff. I hope I don't get a horrible skin problem that makes me want to eat scabs... maybe the urine test will tell me?

I know for the marder buggies there is a 4-wheel drive kit coming out soon.

Parts Support: We carry all the parts for all FG products.

About the 4WD Upgrade, I believe the one that FG is currently working on will only work for the Marder and the Monster Beetle. Some people say that it may work with the MT5 provided you take out one front shock from each side.

It is a little bouncy because of the shock oil used. You would need something like a 30-40 weight to reduce the stiffness.