Next r/c truck 1 10 scale.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertkelly123

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hello fellow r/c er's.
I am considering a 1 10 scale r/c truck, as I already have the excellent HBX16889, a nice 1 10 scale seems like the next progression.
I got 2 in mind, which are cheap but they the HBX 16889 is cheap and it's brilliant.
I am considering the
GPTOYS S912 1/10 truck Brushless.
XLF 03A 1/10 truck Brushless.
Both look nice, the Gptoys S912 goes of a 9.6 volt battery, so should give it some oomph!
So anyone out there with either of these trucks, with a few months experience of running them
What's you opinion of them. Oh the price, the Gptoys S912 is £56 but I've seen it around £48.
XLF03A is £75 on Banggood I think. So which is the best truck, I like a good reliable, durable model.
Thanx for any tips.

Rob

ok neither 1 of those models listed are 1/10 scale they are still in the mini area of rc they are 1/12 scale..what model has the most parts available?( key to me this effects my buys) both those models have 390 sized motors not a 540 or even a 550 size motor

Great looking trucks Robert but I agree with TNT, these are not 1/10 scale. I never buy a rig unless I research parts to make sure there are plenty available. RCs definitely break and there is nothing worse than a broken shelf queen that can't be run because of no parts.

I wouldn't get a vehicle that I can't buy parts for. Those truck probably don't go fast enough to breakage, but if you do break something, you out of that money. There are a few other name brand RTR 1/10 scale trucks out there that are less than $150. I would go that route.

yeah, learned that the hard way. no spare parts, don't buy !

Back