Newbie questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tothemax

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
took my t-maxx to the park and discover that its not turning as well as i like. steering problem..can anyone tell me how to fix this without taking it in.

is it just not going strait or is it not steering at all you have to change the servo if it is steering and just dont go straight turn the st trim till it does go staight BTW : only do this wen running the vehicle

here is a quick tip that helped me out without having to upgrade to a new servo just yet.....

Check the plastic pillow block screws on you front hubs. i made the mistake of tightening them down all the way after complete tear down and clean-up and could not figure out why i had no steering at all. did a little reading and discovered that was my problem. Take the little blue rubber end caps off and loosen each one about a half-turn till you get your steering back to the way you want it. took me about 5 minutes of tinkering and now they turn freely with the truck sitting on the ground at a stand still.

Back