New Years?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What are you guys doing?

My flavor of the week is coming up to spend the weekend. Were having a bon fire with some friends over. Just hangin out. :first_place:

FOTW, dang that's cold Brandon :D

I'll be hopefully getting over the flu, so staying at home as I don't want to get my friends sick.

I am thinking about going and picking up a Nook Color after work to mess around with over the weekend. They just dropped $50, I have a $25 GC, and after rooting it should serve my tablet needs just fine for 1/3 of what I would spend on anything else.

I may stay home, or I may go over to a friends house and play some Madden.

I'm not real big on new years celebration, not quite sure why.

Nothing. Probably be playing MW3 till bed time, then calling it a night.

I will be working dealing with all the drunks until around 2am or so, then playing Angry Birds and posting on here through my phone..... YAY for meeeee....

The wife and I are gonna go hang out at a friends house, probably end up bar hopping a little or something.

Party at Chris Jeffres' house! DJ, hot young broads getting drunk, and re-arranging all of his stuff!.....he's a little anal.....kind of like a woman in a man's body.

Staying home playing games and such. Not into the bar scene or partying.

Staying home and watching some of the Blurays that I've ripped and put on my internal network.

Being that I have to be at work at 8am I will be watching a movie with my wife, wait for the New Year to hit and give my wife a kiss good night so I can get up at 6am and go to work.

Not really into partying either, but my wife wants to go, and we both like to people watch. It's my turn to DD anyway.

Hopefully our host doesn't have his dvr set to change channels at midnight so he can record 'house'.

Happy New Year to all my friends here on RC Nitro Talk.... I am guessing I am the first to hit the New Year here....so here is a glass for you.....
83322F8A.jpg

30 minutes away here, happy new year.

Change of plans, everyone is pooping water except for me:D

RCNT it is!

We'll be having some friends over for the New Years. Been doing so for the last 3-4 years. Much safer that way. :D

Hope everyone haves a Happy and SAFE New Year!

You too Woodie, and I too hope everyone stays safe and has fun! Don't forget the Red Bull show on ESPN with Robbie Madison and Levi Lavallee throwing down some crazy tricks of some sort.