New Years Ride '09

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Addict

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is how my pals and I spent our New Year:

End of the trail.
166bw4h.jpg

Jimmy, Mike, Paul, Barry, and Kenny. I was taking pictures...
wjjayr.jpg

The view from the end of the trail:
33k4rq9.jpg

The moon shot, that is mine in the back:
vq14z9.jpg

Lunch break. My bike is the one on the left:
11goxme.png

Just wanted to share!

Looks like fun! I wanna go! I spent mine riding pit bikes. Its in the general chaos somewhere.

Dude, you are welcome anytime. Paul and Barry both have an extra bike, so you just need a helmet and lunch!

lmao my sister used to live in Texas. i hate you i wish i could do stuff like that

Looks like you had a good time. Whens the next trip. Looks like I might be off work till spring.

Next trip is planned for the first week in February--just a day trip. March will have us on an over-nighter to Columbus, NM and in July we will be riding a poker-run in Timberon, NM. That will be a balls-out three day ride!

Come on down, I have a spare room for you anytime!

Were you hunting something? Saw the gun cases on the rigs.

Looks like you had a great time. I love riding those workhorses around. Have an uncle up in northern Minnesota and he has a couple 600cc honda's. They way a ton, but with switchable 4wd and hi/low range, they can crawl over and through just about anything. I rode around on one almost all day long. When I got off it, it looked like I had ridden a horse all day. Woke up the next day and my arms were KILLING ME!!!

Sorry... rambling.

Ain't no other feeling than the feeling you get when your out riding with a bunch of your bro's!

Whoa... that's some awesome views ya have there.

Were you hunting something? Saw the gun cases on the rigs.

Good eye, buddy! We carry handguns just in case (open carry in New Mexico!) of rattlesnakes and jack rabbits (vermin) and my buddy Mike and I carry rifles in case we come across a Coyote. They are vermin in these parts too and it's open season on 'em. I usually carry my AR-15 in my case.

I'm gonna go coyote hunting in VA next time i go see my uncle. yess they are that far east

Thats it...I will be draining the race gas outta my quad and buying some new 110 for it and damnit I'm going riding

Great pictures

Dam that sounds like you got some good fun planed out, Wish I still had my dirt bike seeing all this talk about Quads and Motorcycles, I had a KTM 250 2 stroke back in the day....

looks fun! your going to have to head up to MT for some serious altitude changes! I've got a trail i think you might like, right across the valley from the Beartooth Highway. The road, if you wanna call it that, goes up the side of a steep mountain called Hellroaring Plateau. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jVcPk7SGDM"]here[/ame] is a vid somebody did, you can see the road in the first bit of the clip

bring an extra bike, I dont ride bitch very well

and dont forget to bring a crawler!

Last edited:
Back