New Treal Element Axle housing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I like metal axles or not. I like the added weight, but plastic slides better. But then I put skid plates on anyway. DOH! Maybe in the future. 🤔
So you need metal axles with plastic skids. You kinda went the other way on that one didn't ya 😝

I'm not sure if I like metal axles or not. I like the added weight, but plastic slides better. But then I put skid plates on anyway. DOH! Maybe in the future. 🤔
I haven't had the chance to run/build a rig with metal axles. I might get a set just to see what all the hype is all about. Also was looking at the new Rock Pirates new Interceptor chassis..... hmmm

I have to cool down the shopping for a bit. I can sneak in something here and there, but we have some ugly medical bills coming soon. Gonna have to play with what I've got for a bit. ;)

I have to cool down the shopping for a bit. I can sneak in something here and there, but we have some ugly medical bills coming soon. Gonna have to play with what I've got for a bit. ;)
Oh, you poor deprived man 😝

I am kinda in the same boat. I need to save some money to buy some furniture and some shelves. My RC stuff has surpassed my ability to store everything, and I need to get a more comfortable sofa recliner. Mine is starting to kill my back.

same boat as both of ya.... Lori's wanting new bathroom sink and some shelves for the backroom to store RC's on. She keeps claiming the back room looks like a small hobby shop after a tornado hit.

Back