New to stadium truck help plz.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Man

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Sup guys alot of ppl getting these at my local track there kinda cool so I'm suckered in on the band wagon lol i want to get a pro kit and dont have the slightest clue what to get i want one that is very durable fast and great handling and able to get parts for it easily can you guys help help me out. I'm thinking about running the os tz in it i have it in my revo and i love it.

Well, there is a nice factory team rc10gt. I have an rc10gt and love it. Can't say that i have ever taken it to the track, but i have raced it around my own, and i liked how it handled. Could have used a little more power, but it held its own.

I have factory team rc10, I raced it a couple times but due to my suckage as a driver I didn't do to good. I had the OS .12 CV and it was more than enough power. Its all about control with stadium trucks.

is that the one you are strapping the .21 on?

That would be the one that I'm putting the .21 in.

Buggyracer28 said:
LOL then all hell broke loose :LoL:

Ain't that the truth... I had my GT for about 3 years before i strapped the .21 on it. It took me those 3 years to get it hopped up enough for the bigger engine... lol

Back