New to LiPo and Brushless

• Thread starter abrokenviewfinder
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abrokenviewfinder

RC Newbie
Supporter
Reaction score
So I got an ARRMA INFRACTION brushless 3S. Looks bulletproof, but then again I can crash most anything. Thing is I’m new to lipo and brushless and don’t want to get locked into proprietary batteries and chargers. It would be an easy plug and play with Spektrum equipment, but at 3x the cost as well. This ESC doesn’t collect “real time” telemetry and the radio doesn’t either, if I’m correct. So I’m just looking for a decent charger that can charge, balance, discharge the LiPo’s with settings for different rates. And some recommendations for 3S LiPo packs. Unfortunately here in SoCal local hobby shops have given way to internet shopping.

You didn't say a price range for charger, but for the money, you simply cannot beat this little guy. It's a beast, with tons of cool features.

For batteries, look at CNHL or Liperior. SMC is a little higher price range, and makes good batteries as well.

I agree, that charger is what Id also recommend. LiPos Id look at Liperior, CNHL G+ series, and Zippy compact in that order.

You didn't say a price range for charger, but for the money, you simply cannot beat this little guy. It's a beast, with tons of cool features.

For batteries, look at CNHL or Liperior. SMC is a little higher price range, and makes good batteries as well.
Thanks, I will check it out.

Back