New to 1/10 carpet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JcsRC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I'm setting up my first 2wd 1/10 scale b6.1 from Team Associated and wala I notice its getting difficult to find the foam inserts for the small wheels in the front. I'm going with the prism tires for carpet but I can not tell if they require foam inserts.. I looked for some and put them in there they are to large but they are narrow enough, just to long.. The front wheels are the narrow wheels for 1/10 buggy on the proline website.. Just wondering if 1/10 carpet uses foam inserts on the front tires for a 2wd b6.1 buggy. Thanks for any info..

I've raced 2wd buggy 1/10 scale a long time almost 20 years .. its a drivers choice thing when it comes to foam inserts.. I tried it awhile ago I didn't like it. but I know others that do. I found same issue as you and used a hot wire trimmer and a homemade rime to trim down my foams..many other brands have narrow foams so old school Nicd chargers had a hotwire option.. My schulze does..(schulze chargers no longer sold or made...I use stainless steel airplane safety wire.....)

Back