New Sensored MAX8 160amp 2250kv Combo. How you like it guys ? Any good ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
Now they have been out couple months.

I believe couple or many of you guys run the new MAX8 combo. Sensored G2 160amp.

How do they do ? Durable ? Do they run 25% cooler and faster than the Old MAX8 150a combo ?

Will be cool if the esc really performs like a max6 with a smaller footprint. Just wish they had that sensor wire come out of the top of the esc like the motor wires to make it less annoying. Also curious if the fan can be replaced with a 35mm alloy framed fan like the max6. I'm sure someone will make a 3d printed top cover like the one I have for my max6 that has a 40mm fan on it.

Will be cool if the esc really performs like a max6 with a smaller footprint. Just wish they had that sensor wire come out of the top of the esc like the motor wires to make it less annoying. Also curious if the fan can be replaced with a 35mm alloy framed fan like the max6. I'm sure someone will make a 3d printed top cover like the one I have for my max6 that has a 40mm fan on it.

yeah

i dont care about stock frame in esc,
i take them always off.
take of these make esc exit more heat.

Also more race
no plastics

Why we have no info here about these things ?

This is the most popular thing now.

I FEEL sad if everyone are RTR only
yeah

i dont care about stock frame in esc,
i take them always off.
take of these make esc exit more heat.

Also more race
no plastics

Why we have no info here about these things ?

This is the most popular thing now.

I FEEL sad if everyone are RTR only

Back