New rig build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleTonebone

RCTalk Rookie
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Howdy all,

New to the forum, wanted to post here what I’ve got going on because I think my wife is tired of hearing about it. Lol so I’m waiting for my stuff to come in but I’ll be doing a budget build Injora scx10 ii clone chassis and strippin her down to put what I want on it and make it sweet! Pictures to follow for sure so if you’re interested stay tuned! Stay healthy and always ready.

Hey question, how does one go about getting one of those veteran tags?

Good thing I already have, I wouldn’t ask for any other reason.

Yeah, I thought so. I was just messin' with you. I'm a former New Yorker. Rockland County, by the Tappan Zee Bridge. How's Long Island doing as far as the Corona Virus?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll send a note to our administrator and that will be followed by a dinner and a reception attended by all our members, at which time the banner will be awarded to you. Which branch were you in?

Hell brother I had a feeling! I really appreciate that. LI is holding up, a lot differences at the stores and stuff. I was in the Coast Guard, I was part of a surf search and rescue unit in WA.

Unfortunately, because of the virus, I can not take the limo out and we can not give you the dinner and the reception, but your Veteran's ribbon will be added shortly.

Coast Guard. VERY cool.

Back