New Remote Control Addition

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok its not a R/C car but its my newest Remote Control and it sweet Its rainging here now so I ran a couple tanks through my new os in my XXX-NT and now its time to spend my whole weekend Shall we say tuning this baby. Clicky Clicky X

Great unit, how much did you pay? Open invatation to all members, before you buy anything electronic pm me! I love the pronto, very easy softeware to learn. You will enjoy it.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Ok, but still wondering what it is!!!
IR smart remote that controls home electronics.

IR = Infared

:bow: to the true Couch potato!

Nice!

Originally posted by M@xximillion

IR smart remote that controls home electronics.

IR = Infared
What's smart about it, does it know when I want to turn on the TV or to change the channel?

Ok El this one remote will literally control every thing in my home. I can of course control my TV Reciver, Amp, DVD , vcr and so on. What it will also do it let me program scripts in is so that I hit one button and it automaitcally turns on my TV flips to the correct input turns on my reciver flips it to the corrcet input and output turns on my dvd player and so on .. All this with one button. Oh but you say oh who cares.
Well lets kick it up a notch. Since I have X10 hardware installed through out my house. When my wife leaves the light in the hallway one and its pissing me off and I don't want to get up and turn it off beacause I am watching Sports Center Guess what yup just couple clicks on the remote and that light is off or dimmed to where it does not botther me. Or maybe I want to turn on my pc no problem it can do it. This Remote can esentially do everything but blow me. But hey thats what you are for since you don't get why I would want a remote this cool. X

I have one of those and I don't have to push a button, just tell the remote to do it and it's done.

Originally posted by El Pirata
I have one of those and I don't have to push a button, just tell the remote to do it and it's done.

Does she have a mute botton and a Power switch so you can turn her off ?

Back