New pix of my superbeast Titanium LST2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10 Gauge

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Decided to snap a few shots last night after doing a break down and rebuilding the shocks and diffs. :)

Full specs:
Picco .28 Turbo Motor
Jammin' JP-3 Exhaust
HCR Titanium Top Plate
HCR Titanium Bulkhead Braces
HCR Titanium Pin Retainers
Losi HD Hard Ano Center Skid
Losi HD Hard Ano Front Skid
Losi HD Hard Ano Rear Skid
New Era Roll Bar
RPM A-Arms
Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles, Links & Pins
New Era Aluminum Knuckles
New Era Aluminum Carrier Hubs
Losi 20mm Aluminum Wheel Hexes
Aluminum Shock Caps
Aluminum Shock Bodies
TiNi Shock Shafts
RC Raven Dual Rate Springs w/ Blue Shock Sox
Aluminum Diff Housings
Losi HD Diff Cups
TiNi Ring & Pinion Front & Rear
Bad Ass Creations Steering Link
Dynamite Aluminum Engine Brace
M2C Racing Adjustable Engine Mount
Ofna 3 Shoe Clutch
FOC Transmission w/ Hi-Speed Only (Low gears removed)
Hitec MG Steering Servos (2)
Boca Bearings Set (Complete Truck)
High Capacity Fuel Tank w/ Primer-Delete Mod
Big Daddy Stone Element Fuel Filter
Losi 20mm Force Wheels & ATX Tires (Stock wheel/tire combo from the LST XXL)
Losi 20mm Dish Wheels & ATX Tires (Stock LST2 combo)
Losi 20mm Truggy Dish Wheels & Crimefighter Tires

img_0152-XL.jpg

img_0153-XL.jpg

img_0147-XL.jpg

img_0148-XL.jpg

img_0162-XL.jpg

:first_place:

A little jumping from a quick bash we did today at a random school.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NPBnQLxLII"]YouTube - Losi LST2 Jumping[/ame]

Nice truck with out a doubt.

Thx NorCal. She's a blast to bash with!

Here's what it looks like with the non-fugly painted dish wheels... lol

5630353367_9c0417cbb5_b.png

Nice truck and a nice list of upgrades :thumbup: I'll have a lot of the same ones on my Aftershock build but right now it's moving slower than a snail's pace :\

Thx Racer. This truck was built solely for bashing. Hard metal where it needs it and soft plastic where it needs it for soaking up those gnarly big air landings it sees rather frequently.

With the combo I have right now I have yet to break any of the non-driveline parts (suspension, steering, bulkheads, etc). I honestly can't think of anything else I could add to it to make it a better basher.

You should get to workin' on that Aftershock! I had one last year that I did up rather nice and it was a sweet truck. Financial issues at the end of last year however forced the sale of it. Definitely wish I had it back now!

looks good with the new rims and tires on it. I need to get on my rebuild of the aftershock, but my xxl is looking pretty nasty now'ah days

Nice job dude...thx for the break down...just got my new body, wheels, tires and roll bar hooked up...now gonna install the rpms and lunsfords...gonna see where I can pik some of those parts u listed as well...any spots u (or anybody) can recommend would be great...keep it up!:thumbup:

nice video too.

Here's another vid for ya. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im8ToU4iVR4"]YouTube - Losi LST2 Construction Site Bash - Powered by Picco![/ame]

As far as LST parts, www.overdriverc.com best place to get Losi stuff online. I have invested THOUSANDS with that store, same day shipping, and ground is 2 days guaranteed to my location.

Overdrive rc is the Losi HQ on line. I only buy losi stuff from there, unless its back ordered then I go to ebay. Shipping in 3 days to my house, great service.. i have also spent a FEW THOUSAND there.. and no sense stopping now

Overdrive rc is the Losi HQ on line. I only buy losi stuff from there, unless its back ordered then I go to ebay. Shipping in 3 days to my house, great service.. i have also spent a FEW THOUSAND there.. and no sense stopping now

+1, that place rocks.

aftershock vs xxl

i have a losi i bought used and love it ,,was told it was an aftershock ...so i decided i wanted bigger ,i purchased the xxl chassis ,thought id build a new truck 1 pice at a time...the chassis is the exact same,,,so what is the difference ,I've searched and can't find anyone that knows ...i know it should be longer and wider ,,,so confused...thanks for any help:\

Sorry I know very little about the Losi MT line up. I am pretty sure Lessen one here has one. Maybe he will chime in here pretty soon.

Back