new member with pics of T-maxx jumping T-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

///MRacer

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
CHeck it out in my gallery. We were jumping the maxx's over a skateboard ramp, lots of air but I learned that the stock plastic bits tend to break at these heights

Attachments

• october 12 03 2 067 (3).jpg
    october 12 03 2 067 (3).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 127
:thumbsup: Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun.

Welcome to RCNT. I hope you stick around. :beer:

thanks, I have been lurking in the background for a while doing research and bought a used T-maxx 2.5 off of ebay about 2-3 weeks ago.

I have had many electric r/c vehicles about 10-15 years ago and all I have to say about the t-maxx is 8-0 :banana: :breakdown :thumbup:

cool jump, now try it over a real car

Welcome to RCNT !Looks like you were have fun hitting that jump !Nice air too !:hi:

Welcome to RCNT, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have while learning the "nitro curve"

Looks like you were getting some killer air of that jump!

thanks for the welcome. Is there anything I can do to stop braking rear body posts? I do have a roll bar (not cage) but on hard slams I tend to break the rear posts a lot. I am getting tired of replacing them.

Welcome to the site!

The best way to stop breaking rear posts is to land better. Thats about it.

Have you learned the fundamentals of breaking and giving it throttle in the air to control you landing? Braking will bring the nose down while giving it throttle will bring the nose up.

Hope this helps!

thanks, I have learned to control it in the air with the brakes/throttle......not perfectly of course :bling: I guess I will have to work on being more consistent in landing the right side up.

I did break the front bulk head and just ordered the CNC machining one.

Back