New member of the family!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@xximillion

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My leopard gecko died the other day, so yesterday my daughter and I went and picked out a new lizard. Soon as I put him in his new home he seemed to settle right in! You will notice this in the pic. This is not photochopped, this is a real pic.

Attachments

• my lizard.jpg
    my lizard.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 107
Nice...bearded dragon? Cool looking little fellow.

Well he sure does look happy sitting under that light:)

looks like the little beaut likes to keep his nuts warm too;)

nice enviroment for him , how large is the dwelling?

actualy Sky, he looks almost identical to a dragon but he is an Egyption spined lizard.

His house is 1-1/2' x 3' (FT).

Cool liz! I was checkin out a Tegu last night that wanted to whoop my ass! One of these days I may get another iguanna but I dont think Ill ever get back into it the way I used to. My wife can't stand reptiles (but she did like my Iggy cause he used to play with her)

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Cool liz! I was checkin out a Tegu last night that wanted to whoop my ass! One of these days I may get another iguanna but I dont think Ill ever get back into it the way I used to. My wife can't stand reptiles (but she did like my Iggy cause he used to play with her)

Ther is a 3 foot Tegu at the local pet store! That thing was lookin at my daughter like she was dinner LOL! Turns out he is the friendliest one they ever had! You could walk this mofo like a dog.
Actualy, he was bigger than all three of my dogs put together!
He wasn't for sale, he's the local stud, no wonder why he's so calm! He gets it three to four times a day.

LOL! Yeah I like the Tegus a lot. I also have a partiality to the Nile and Savanah monitors. Although the one gets so big you have to give them a room of their own in the house. And dont even think about pissing them off!

Say hi to the local stud for me!!!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
LOL! Yeah I like the Tegus a lot. I also have a partiality to the Nile and Savanah monitors. Although the one gets so big you have to give them a room of their own in the house. And dont even think about pissing them off!

Say hi to the local stud for me!!!

Had a savanah, had to use my welding gloves to pick him up.
He was the meanest pet I ever owned.

Maxximillion, I told you before, your dogs don't actually qualify as dogs ;)

When I was living in Florida I had 9 snakes (4 breeding pairs) Burmese pythons, the female was 13' long, california kings desert phase, pueblan milks, and ball pythons, as well as 1 red tail boa. 4 iguanas, one of which was 6' long. a caiman, a black and white tegu and a savannah monitor, and two dogs.

It was a full time job just keeping up with the critters.

Wow i didn't know that Reptiles Marked their teritory. Hes saying Hey this is my area now Biatch. X

Back