New losi lst xxl!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOSIASSOCIATED#1

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Losi did us a favor they improved the LST to a LST XXL it has a 454 big block,extended chassis,Spectrum DX3S,And its 23inches long by18 1/2 inches wide oh boy Check it out on Losi's sight.
Thanks Greg

Looks like they did the upsizing properly, without the goofy axle extensions (like the Savage XL). I wanna see one of these in person! Also, that engine..... Am I correct in seeing it's a .728?!

Can you say..PRICEY?! Am I right in seeing that it comes with a Spektrum remote? And something about it tells me that while it has a HUMUNGO engine on it, it ain't doin no 50 mph, no way, not with that engine and its shear size!

I like that that it is a bit longer and wider but really no new stuff over the LST2 just bigger and a better radio even though the JR that comes with the LST2 is good in its own right.

Only a .27? Man, that is a rip. Too bad it isn't at least a .32. That puppys' gonna need massive torque to get them tires going.

I talked to my LHS about the new XXL and what they said is the engine is a .28. But he said it's more like a good quality .28 instead of a RTR cheapo engine. Made with better materials and such. Plus the DX3s is pretty sweet with all the features it has. And it's actually not that pricey if you were to look at it. many people bought the LST2 at around 650 and so they want 20 bucks more for a better engine, and hella better radio. IMO I like it. Losi kicks ass all the way.

i have to agree...for the radio its a good deal. its 250 bucks alone

Back