NEW- King Motor 1/7th scaled Citroën RTR Brushless Rally Car FINALLY :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating

KING MOTOR 1/7 CITROËN RTR BRUSHLESS RALLY CAR​

Over at King Motor they are now teasing a 1/7th scaled Citroën RTR Brushless Rally Car. This beast of a rally car uses a giant brushless motor for extreme power and a full time 4wd system to put it to the ground.
King-Motor-RC-7th-Citroen-RTR-Brushless-Rally-Car-1.jpg

Scale rally tires come standard and there will be two choices of livery to pick from.

Use this link to visit the official King Motor Website

Love the Fenders
King-Motor-RC-7th-Citroen-RTR-Brushless-Rally-Car-3.jpg

LOOK AT THE SCALE, details WOW
King-Motor-RC-7th-Citroen-RTR-Brushless-Rally-Car-2.jpg

I HAVE Been dreaming of this one.

PRICE ?
https://www.bigsquidrc.com/teaser-king-motor-1-7-citroen-rtr-brushless-rally-car/

yeah those fenders are game changer

details are sick

KING MOTOR 1/7 CITROËN RTR BRUSHLESS RALLY CAR​

Over at King Motor they are now teasing a 1/7th scaled Citroën RTR Brushless Rally Car. This beast of a rally car uses a giant brushless motor for extreme power and a full time 4wd system to put it to the ground.
King-Motor-RC-7th-Citroen-RTR-Brushless-Rally-Car-1.jpg

Scale rally tires come standard and there will be two choices of livery to pick from.

Use this link to visit the official King Motor Website

Love the Fenders
King-Motor-RC-7th-Citroen-RTR-Brushless-Rally-Car-3.jpg

LOOK AT THE SCALE, details WOW
King-Motor-RC-7th-Citroen-RTR-Brushless-Rally-Car-2.jpg

I HAVE Been dreaming of this one.

PRICE ?
https://www.bigsquidrc.com/teaser-king-motor-1-7-citroen-rtr-brushless-rally-car/
Hi, We have them in stock now (2/28/2023) here https://www.fearlessrc.com/product-kmc3arr Thanks

It needs mud flaps.... I love watching the dust and rocks move it and roll off.

I have one of the older Subaru's and have ordered this one. It is built on the HPI Apache C1/SC chassis, same arms, same diffs, etc. The only differences are shorter shock towers and shocks, along with the body and assorted parts. I run it with a Castle Sidewinder 8th system and it hauls the mail!! It is so much fun to drive and sling around corners. No good for jumping more then a few inches so don't get any ideas of catching air.

;)If you like that then you can also know that if you enter coupon code KMPCD5 it will take 5% off when you buy it at KingMotorRC

The US KM website says the chassis is 7075. However, the Chinese KM website says it is 6061.

As we all know, there is huge strength difference between these two types of aluminum. Can anyone confirm that the chassis is in fact 7075? I would also like to know whether the shock towers are 6061 or 7075.

Knowing which type of aluminum it has alters the value proposition for this car massively. I will still likely get it if it is 6061, but will probably wait for a sale.

The US KM website says the chassis is 7075. However, the Chinese KM website says it is 6061.

As we all know, there is huge strength difference between these two types of aluminum. Can anyone confirm that the chassis is in fact 7075? I would also like to know whether the shock towers are 6061 or 7075.

Knowing which type of aluminum it has alters the value proposition for this car massively. I will still likely get it if it is 6061, but will probably wait for a sale.
The box says 6061 for the chassis (and it is black, not brown as in the picture). Box also says "Alloy Parts...6061Alu-alloy anode / Steel"

Thanks. The Chinese website lists the gold and black chassis as two different part numbers. That’s a bit disappointing that there isn’t more attention paid to these types of details.
I’ll also note that the version of the car RCsparks showed on his YouTube channel had the gold chassis.

Back