New here and need help finding parts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayeddings

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys i have a revo with a 3.3, its my first nitro rc and i love it! I'm looking to upgrade parts majorly tho. First off i need to know a website where i can buy aluminum parts for a decent price, must also have cheap shipping or just a standard flat rate. I need front a-arms tho because i cart wheeled the car and snapped the top one. i want aluminum tho. and tell me what some good mods are for these things. thanks

Stay away from aluminum, they'll bend - plastic has some give in it, it'll bend & spring back & it's won't snap.
Alloy will bend & stay there, or it'll snap.

RPM arms are considered pretty much the best bang for buck arms for the revo's - I run RPM stuff all round & give it an absolute hiding, it's damn near indestructable.

Google AMain hobbies, I'm in australia & I get stuff from them within 10 days of ordering it, their prices are good & they don't f*ck you around like some ebay sellers.

a main is very good. express normally gets to my place in brisbane in 5 working days. i have a huge order atm which is stuck at customs... assholes are holding my LRP Z28R for my revo... as well as a heap of other extra bits.

Back