New guy here!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I like this place so much I had to join. I see alot of names from the Traxxas boards and other places. I was reading the threads on Hunter's banning and I can see I'm not the only one who HATES the way things are run on the Traxxas boards. I have a question? can I vent about the dislike I have for Ovalqueen and Holmwrecker? mods, can I do that here? I understand that both of them are members here or visit here, is that correct? I would love for them to read what I have to say, mainly because they can't edit or delete my post over here!! LOL. anyway, great site you guy's have here, I see alot of useful info and advice.

Welcome I also Just packed my bags and moved from traxxas on over the RCNT:banana: Plus! they have a dancing bananna

Welcome Flattop:banana: ill let the mods set the venting rules for you. Just give one a PM and they will let you know all you need to know.

Thx guy's for the warm welcome, I think I will fit in nicely here. oh yeah, love the dancing banana
:banana:

I too made it short and sweet at Traxxas. Welcome, you have found, a diamond in the rough.

I actually like the Traxxas boards as a whole. there are some good people there who don't mind helping guy's out, it's just the way they run things and how anal they are is what I can't stand. oh yeah, and did I mention that I have issues with a couple of their marshall's? LOL

Originally posted by matts6887
Not to get off topic or anything; but hey flattop; are u expected to get any of the backlash from the hurricane down in ur area?

I think we might get some rain, nothing major that I have heard. the last one that came through, can\'t remember the name of it, but we got nothing but sunshine from that one. can\'t say the same for the people on the LA and MS coast. We have friends on the MS gulf coast and they got about 12 inches of rain from the last one

Welcome to the last forum you will ever have to register for...this place will be your new home. As for the venting on the OQ/HW saga. There is a time and a place for that. PM FastEddy. He will lay down the law on that topic for you.

Back