New from Axial - 1/6 SCX6 Jeep JLU Wrangler 4WD Rock Crawler RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I think we talked about this awhile back, but it just got released. Who's buying one? I wish I had a small mountain nearby, cause this thing is a beast.

AXI05000T1_A23_9BAGCX26.jpg

AXI05000T1_A25_9BAGCX26.jpg

The whole SCX lineup
AXI05000T1_A22_9BAGCX26.jpg

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...tm_campaign=10142021_Surface#videoOverviewDiv

The scale is the same as the 12" gi joe and other action figures. kitting it out with extras would be easy. Unfortunately I don't see a bunch of people jumping on the aftermarket bandwagon for this unless they get really popular, and at that price it's doubtful. I don't have room for something this large but it is cool. :)

The scale is the same as the 12" gi joe and other action figures. kitting it out with extras would be easy. Unfortunately I don't see a bunch of people jumping on the aftermarket bandwagon for this unless they get really popular, and at that price it's doubtful. I don't have room for something this large but it is cool. :)
Yeah, if they don't realease a couple more versions of this, I don't see this platform getting really popular in the aftermarket scene. But I really want to see a Hilux version of this, or a Ford Bronco.

The more I see it the more I like it. And this am I bought some parts for a 1/6 build.

Makes the 10.iii look like a 24. 🤣😂

Makes the 10.iii look like a 24. 🤣😂
And makes the 24 look like a stomper!

I want one as well, but it is out of my league. Maybe if I ever get this X-Maxx built I can start on parts to build one of these.

Too big for my preference. I feel 1/10 is the perfect scale for crawling, but that's just my opinion and preference.
For that price, I could get two 1/10 SCX10iii or TRX4.....or 3 Redcat Gen8V2.

Just found this thread. And checked some videos on line. I think it’s cool. I’m not sure it’s going to be the next greatest the in rock crawling. Has anyone on this forum bought one ?
Also does anyone think this will someday replace the 1/10 scale?
For me would like to see one in person. But doubt very much I would pay that much. I could get 2 more crawlers at that price. And I would more space to use it and store it.

Just found this thread. And checked some videos on line. I think it’s cool. I’m not sure it’s going to be the next greatest the in rock crawling. Has anyone on this forum bought one ?
Also does anyone think this will someday replace the 1/10 scale?
For me would like to see one in person. But doubt very much I would pay that much. I could get 2 more crawlers at that price. And I would more space to use it and store it.
I've actually, completely gone the other direction. All the way down to 1/24. To say that I'm really enjoying these little SCX24 would be an understatement.

I agree bro, these little 24s are a kick in the arse. I can't wait until winter is over and I can load up the camper, with the 24s.

This would be the guy to talk to. I want one. I bought a 10.2 in 2017, and with my terrain locally, I wouldnt mind this heavyweight behemouth.

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/enough-about-my-felony-yall-seen-my-jeep-😁.132807/#post-1315255

Back