new engine advice needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave29

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
:\I'm buying an axial 32rr engine the new one to fit to my kyosho inferno st truggy am wondering can anyone tell of a web site i can get a clutch to fit and exhaust as axial dont make a pipe and only a clutch bell also think i may need engine mounts is that right? will it come with break in instructions?????

A .32 in a Truggy? I hope your bashing that....your fuel mileage is gonna suck royally. lol

The Axial is a big block engine so it *should* bolt right into the Truggy. Any rear exhaust pipe should do the trick, maybe some Axial guys can chime in on good pipes for that mill. Tons of choices. Clutch...I love my M2C 4 shoe clutch.

it had a stock gxr 28 engine from kyosho should i use a different engine like the axial 28 rr 1s axial claim that the 32 has improved consumption but i really dont know anything about the fuel consumption of these engines

.28 and above is going to DRINK fuel...not sip it ;-) I run a race .21 in my Truggy and get @ 9-11 min per tank at this point in time...depends on track conditions and such. Down at Psycho Nitro Blast in Atlanta I was getting 14 min per tank!

I pitted for a local Pro running an OS 28 this past race and he was struggling to get 6 min per tank...tuned only a little on the rich side. He drives like a mad man...but still. 6 min is a pretty short run ;-)

Engine continued

I have decided to go for the Axial 28 spec2s as my car had a gxr 28 but it was crap it blew up and from what i can tell the conrod bushing failed but the was a smoth peice of wear on the out side edge it looked like it was hitting the crankcase any ways can anyone advise me what engine mount i will need my car is a st us sports truggy from kyosho