New drag trucks from Losi!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Check these out! I LOVE that it is this body. One of my favs.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...m_content=Spot2&utm_campaign=02032022_surface
LOS03045T1_A21_9ZBT6ELM.jpg

Freaking DOPE!!!

Lol I was just looking at that truck last night, not on purpose though, I was looking for the Losi 22 SCT, I saw this one on Amain, and then saw the SCT, which led me to see the Amain winter sale!
HA! caught ya! get back to your studies!! ;) I'm guessing union break again....

HA! caught ya! get back to your studies!! ;) I'm guessing union break again....
Damn man not again! 🤣🤣 Bye! *tries to restrain laughter*

Ya'll have memory like elephants! You'd make a good parent! Also, I'm trying to get as many people as possible to participate in my RCT member location map, check out my thread! Anyway, I'll be gone now! 🤣🤣

Wouldn’t it be cool if Losi released a drag tree like the one in the vid. 🤞

I NEED!! that yellow body for my 22s! OMG that thing is SICK AF! 😎
I mentioned that about the Losi drag tree before because they use it in their Camaro vid as well. I really cannot understand why it isn't for sale already. But I imagine something like it is on the way by one of the big name brands. More than likely Losi, because in this vid, the shots of that tree were more like a teaser. I keep waiting for Traxxas to release a new one, or revamp their old one so it doesn't look so much like a toy.

I mentioned that about the Losi drag tree before because they use it in their Camaro vid as well. I really cannot understand why it isn't for sale already. But I imagine something like it is on the way by one of the big name brands. More than likely Losi, because in this vid, the shots of that tree were more like a teaser. I keep waiting for Traxxas to release a new one, or revamp their old one so it doesn't look so much like a toy.

That drag tree, if as pictured, would sell like hotcakes!

That drag tree, if as pictured, would sell like hotcakes!
Yeah, it sure would. My brother was working on the electronics for one, but not sure he will ever finish it. Him and I had a bit of a falling out because he has some serious issues he needs to work out 🤔

I want one with warm white leds. Give it a classic look.

I been in a chevy big block ford ranger. 1987 I think, 2 seats and a steering wheel. Tubbed out rear wheels on mickeys, aluminum dash, gutted everything with a roll cage. I could hardly fit, sandwiched into the dash. Last I heard she was sold to the Neatherlands.

I want one with warm white leds. Give it a classic look.

I been in a chevy big block ford ranger. 1987 I think, 2 seats and a steering wheel. Tubbed out rear wheels on mickeys, aluminum dash, gutted everything with a roll cage. I could hardly fit, sandwiched into the dash. Last I heard she was sold to the Neatherlands.
My high school buddy had a Ford Courier that looked a lot like the one below. Except he added dually fenders to it with huge meats in the back, and it had a hopped up Ford 302 in it. There were kids in school with really fast drag cars. One kid's dad was a race engine builder. So his Nova was ridiculously fast. But it wouldn't touch that Courier.
images (5).jpeg

Good looking truck, I like the black one.

My high school buddy had a Ford Courier that looked a lot like the one below. Except he added dually fenders to it with huge meats in the back, and it had a hopped up Ford 302 in it. There were kids in school with really fast drag cars. One kid's dad was a race engine builder. So his Nova was ridiculously fast. But it wouldn't touch that Courier.
View attachment 141458
The good ol days before fwd or old beat up luxary cars. I seen pictures of the courriers, never saw one in person. That truck is ranger size, correct?

The same owner had an 87 monte 427 turbo 400 and a grand national rear. Pretty quick show car.