New Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Since my old one was looking pretty bad as well as the fact it had several holes (trial and error) for the body mounts I got a new body. I wonder how long before I tear this one up too? Probably tomorrow with Sky.

I'll probably get a roll cage made specifically for this type of body to give the added support when I bash it.

No self respecting Jeep Owner owns a Grand Cherokee. It's almost as bad as the Jeep Liberty.

Originally posted by NCNitro
I've got a hopped up 90 Wrangler with 65,000 original miles
I owned a CJ 7 and a Wrangler. Both fell victim to marriage and are no longer mine.

Originally posted by matts6887

What the heck are u talkin bout???? Are u tryin to dis my ride????? Well.....I've driven plenty of different suvs and as it happens......that is the one that best happens to fit my needs....;)
Yes, actually I am dissing your ride! :D

Originally posted by matts6887
O yea.....almost forgot......as it so happens I happen to remember Skymaxx mentioning that he also had the same type as I do......So I'm not the only one.........
He does but he's a squid so I figured if he had already made one mistake another would not matter too much. At least he's got a max.

Originally posted by NCNitro
That sucks! She got both Jeeps? :eek:
No I had to get a vehicle that was more suiting a married man. I traded both in for a Cherokee because there was no way I would ever drive a mini-van!

so is choice of jeep as much as chlothes you wear,in importance?

El Pirata is just jealous 'cause he can't afford a nice SUV...he drives a beat to heck Cherokee Sport...

Back