Need help with tuning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geatfriq

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Nova Rossi p5xl .21s having trouble tuning. I’m a basher so. I would like a tune with some power but also with engine longevity in mind. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks man. I’ve struggling with this engine for awhile. Can’t wait to put the pdf sheet to work.

thanks Will do. Can’t wait to tune. This engine.

Ok was following the flow sheet to a t. Car started. Let idle 1 min. Had to apply brake so wheels wouldn’t spin. Adjusted the idle screw 1/8th of a turn clock wise. Now she won’t start worth. A penny. I have a starter box. But all that comes out the pipe is either unburnt fuel or oil. Put paper in pipe cause. The car defeated me. Lol. Again. Ps ........... I need a win lol

image.jpg

You were tuned with a high idle. Once you lower the idle you'll probably need to adjust the LSN as well. It's obvious that it's WAY too rich right now.

Ok was following the flow sheet to a t. Car started. Let idle 1 min. Had to apply brake so wheels wouldn’t spin. Adjusted the idle screw 1/8th of a turn clock wise. Now she won’t start worth. A penny. I have a starter box. But all that comes out the pipe is either unburnt fuel or oil. Put paper in pipe cause. The car defeated me. Lol. Again. Ps ........... I need a win lol

View attachment 94434
Try opening the throttle while starting her, prime her more too

View attachment 94434[/QUOTEhi u said u adjusted the idle screw 1/8th of a turn clockwise. Clockwise increases ur idle counterclockwise decreases idle.