NEED HELP!! Nitro Razor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Followchia

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Guys i have a nitro razor that has been sitting for about two years now and i want to get back into the r/c world. i want to start off by getting my razor on the road first then go to my electric and get that on the road. Where can i find hop up parts and suspension parts and new body 1/10 scale? i would like to get alot of carbon fiber or aluminum on the frame. Help me out guys :whhooo:

---------- Post added at 8:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:52 PM ----------

pretty much a complete overhaul to bring it up to date

---------- Post added at 9:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:56 PM ----------

heres a pic guys needs to be cleaned up but I'm in the process of bringing it back to life Photo Jan 29, 9 00 31 PM.jpg

---------- Post added at 9:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:03 PM ----------

no idea how to post pics on here

Here is the pic of my R/C

Need to bring it back to life

make a photo bucket account and it will be much easier to drop pics in your thread

here you go

here you go

Attachments

• Photo Jan 29, 9 00 07 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 29, 9 00 07 PM.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 71
i figured it out thanks alot tho for the tip

More pictures

More pictures

Attachments

• Photo Jan 29, 9 37 59 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 29, 9 37 59 PM.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Photo Jan 29, 9 38 08 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 29, 9 38 08 PM.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Photo Jan 29, 9 38 14 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 29, 9 38 14 PM.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Photo Jan 29, 9 39 07 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 29, 9 39 07 PM.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 64
I'd clean those thoroughly first. Holy dust bunnies lol how long had then been sitting?

i was shocked at the amount of dust ... and its been sitting a easy 2 years but its time to bring it to the sunlight!!!

Back