Need help finding jpx replacment parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevecz28

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
A few of you might remember i blew up my jammin jpx .28 in my truggy last month...well I've been looking every where for a sleeve, rod and piston for it with no avail. even contacted the manufacturer thru email with no response in 2 weeks so far. anyone know where i could find these parts? its been too long since i had a nitro r/c vehicle to run around, and I'm getting bored again. help me out, thanks steve

i thought the jpx had different ports in the sleeve also? but anyways thanks for the information, that is deffinatly helpful

Cotact Ofna or someone at www.jamminproducts.com
I can't find anything either.
I have an Adam Drake Trinity .21, damn near the same thing as the JPX.21 except it is nonturbo head. Picco made the engines for Trinity and Jammin. i would love to have a spare rod, P & S for mine as well. I've been hunting the JPX .21 rebuild parts myself.
I know the sleeve is modded more on the JPX engines vs. the P3 .28. I can't confirm if the P & S is a direct swap.

Scrogg, I talked to Purenitro the other day. (you know him right?) He said they are the same engine besides the turbo head on the JPX.

Yeah, PureNitro is a reliable source.

ok, just got off the phone with ofna...they reffered me to nitrohouse.com...they had everything i needed for my engine...kinda salty on price, but so is this entire engine, lol....new piston,sleeve,rod,wrist pin, and clips all for $128...bout time to hear this beast run again

New bearings too I hope.

no bearings, as i didn need them.i made sure of that

Back