Need help finding a part.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lykan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, I usually search or find my parts myself. The t-maxx ans Savage parts are a no brainer. I didn't know what buggy I had bought so I asked, and the reply was that I had..either a
Blazer SST,Ultra GT, or Monster Blazer I guess their is a possiblity they are all one and the same.

The buggy has been sitting for a while, because I don't know which to part(s) to buy.

I need the shaft that goes from the center diff, to the front diff. The drive cup (i think that's what it is called?) that attaches to the diff in the front is also missing.

Can you buy just the drive cup? or do they come with the diffs?

So I need the shaft and one drive cup, could anyone possibly steer me onto a part number, or link to pruchase one of these things. It's all that is keeping me from running the doggs out of the buggy EP style :D

Thanks in advance, here's the pic

buggy3.jpg

That engine looks so nice and shiney =)

Thank you soo much for the link...much appreciated

Yes the engine was shiny I don't think the buggy was used for long.

Unfortunetaly I don't think they knew how to tune..on the good side it was slobbering rich when I got it.

well slobbering rich .. is not that good.. yeah. the temps were down.. but running fat is just as bad ona motor as running hot..