Need help choosing car

• Thread starter Connor_TK.Extra
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connor_TK.Extra

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi I am just wondering if anyone can recommend a good electric rc car probably brushless and under £300. What is the best?

There is several directions you can go with this honestly. What style of driving are you interested in?

More info needed from OP plz. what do you want to do with rc?. race,bash,just a sunday drive,what experience do you have with rc already. also its hard to give you arc with no exact location..

There is several directions you can go with this honestly. What style of driving are you interested in?
Any, rally monster truck road short corse so pretty much all styles. I have a nitro monster truck already but want a good electric one

More info needed from OP plz. what do you want to do with rc?. race,bash,just a sunday drive,what experience do you have with rc already. also its hard to give you arc with no exact location..
I want to be able to do trails and gravel paths and stuff like that. I am in England and just want any good car I am not bothered if it is only and on road car or a rally car or a short corse. I do like short corse

I want to be able to do trails and gravel paths and stuff like that. I am in England and just want any good car I am not bothered if it is only and on road car or a rally car or a short corse. I do like short corse

Do you have a brand preference? I know X-ray, Associated, and Kyosho are big out there, but I don't know about any others.

Arrma and Traxxas are great choices as well. I have mentioned it before in other threads and I will in this one also, the most important thing there is when it comes to choosing a car is 'AVAILABLE PARTS" make sure there are plenty of available parts..

Arrma and Traxxas are great choices as well. I have mentioned it before in other threads and I will in this one also, the most important thing there is when it comes to choosing a car is 'AVAILABLE PARTS" make sure there are plenty of available parts..

Available parts are good to take into consideration. If you're not sure about availability of parts, go to your local shop or check the internet. If you don't see a lot of parts for that vehicle on Ebay, then that means there are not a lot of parts available, PERIOD!

Arrma Outcast 4S. Arma is a very reliable brand with lots of upgradable parts or just replacement parts if that's the way you decide to go

I want to be able to do trails and gravel paths and stuff like that. I am in England and just want any good car I am not bothered if it is only and on road car or a rally car or a short course. I do like short course

I would suggest checking out Arrma RC. They have a number of different models that would likely fit the bill and if you're wanting a short course truck then the Arrma Senton would make a fine pick.

Any, rally monster truck road short corse so pretty much all styles. I have a nitro monster truck already but want a good
Do you have a brand preference? I know X-ray, Associated, and Kyosho are big out there, but I don't know about any others.
yes any brand I don’t mind

I would suggest checking out Arrma RC. They have a number of different models that would likely fit the bill and if you're wanting a short course truck then the Arrma Senton would make a fine pick.
Ok thanks

Do you plan on racing it or just bashing it?

If you want 4wd, ARRMA will be your best bet. For a faster and better handling truck, I would recommend the 2wd Associated ProSC10. You can run 2s and 3s in both of them.

Back