Need BB header for picco max

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyleb

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Does anyone know of a BB header that will work with the tmaxx? The shock tower is creating problems

cut the one u have and use a coupler?

Wouldent tht defeat the purpose of a BB header. Because the diameter would remain the same and it would have the same airflow. Don't think that would work

I'm assuming you didnt buy one already and it didnt fit then...

do you have a BB motor?

i did this to my lrp on my revo. used the dynamite 086 exhaust header but cut it in the middle and added a coupler so it extended it a bit and let me mount it on any angle i want.

e7a9a315.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:52 PM ----------

also so it doesn't slip off you need to flange it a bit and cable tie it.

That does not help much for a T-Maxx though. I used to use a Savage header. It has a pretty tight radius coming out of the back of the engine. Close as you are going to get right there with a BB header.

jump to revo forum, look at BB adaptor for red dot post. I somehow managed to post a pic over there under the wrong post, scroll down to find my maxx

Adding length to a medium length header can rob you of top end performance as the tuned length of the exhaust system will be too long. Try to avoid adding any length if at all possible.

I disent think a revo header will work. If you look at the stock tmaxx header it's got that twist to clear the rear shocktower and the revo headers are C shaped

I use the heared from my old sirio .27. It works great just used a peice of hi temp rubber hose to take up the size difference at the eng. The .21 o.s. eng also comes with a header maybe that one could be made to work??