Need a good gallery program

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking for a gallery program to load onto my webspace. I have zero experience with this kind of software and would like some suggestions. I am looking for either free or trial ware. I have started my artwork again and I am looking for a way to post pic from my sketch book online. Are they easy to install/admin?

Go to your control panel and look under fantastico installer. there are 2-3 to choose from. They are 1 button installation.
Need more help? LMK

FastEddy said:
Go to your control panel and look under fantastico installer. there are 2-3 to choose from. They are 1 button installation.
Need more help? LMK

You rule Ed!

btw is it my url /stats? /cp? how do I get to the cp LMAO!

Sweet got it up. I would like a gallery with a minimalistic look but this will work for now. www.humboldtblazer.com/gallery

Now I just need to figure out the thumbnails.

Mr talented. Good work HB.

Thanks for the kind comments and for the help (WoodiE) I think I like Coppermine. Those drawings are ok at best and are just some sketches to get the artist in me awake again. I will keep churning out the practice so I will get to the level I know I can be at. Keep checking the gallery as I am going keep posting stuff as I do it. That way I can see if I am progressing or not.

LinPHA if your server is a nix box. SQL powered and skinable. You've seen it on my site HB. Yeah, it's free too.

Coppermine is available from the Cpanel. Use the fantastico auto installer and see if you like it.

HB your path to use inagemagicx is
/usr/local/bin/convert

Last edited:
Back