Nedd help traxxas slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandongrams

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a traxxas slash 2wd and wanted to upgrade wheels an tires. I've been looking at the grp s2. Only thing is I would have to get the adpatar. I was wondering if they have similar tires like that for the slash? I have done a few upgrades an so far I hit 62mph with off road tires. Just need something with more grip

What size hex is it? I'm sure if you search around by hex size you will find something. GRP's are great tires for speed running hands down though, just hit a new PB of 112mph running the S3 GRP's and they are holding up great!

the tires you listed are a soft compound and you will get ballooning at speeds over 35mph id go with a harder compound that wont balloon some much belted sweeps are a good hi speed tire

the tires you listed are a soft compound and you will get ballooning at speeds over 35mph id go with a harder compound that wont balloon some much belted sweeps are a good hi speed tire
I run the belted GRP's they don't balloon much at all. The compound is soft for better grip but doesn't cause extra ballooning.

Back