ne ohio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm attempting to hit the track a little more often this year. I raced my RC18 on carpet last weekend in Akron. I'm planning on going again in a couple weeks.

is there anybody else from my area

i wish there was a track a little closer than akron. as i live in ashtabula county

There used to be a nice track out your way in N. Kingston or Kingsville... something like that. Unfortunately, it closed down a couple years ago. A shame, there was a nice gathering of good folks up there.

yeah theres a track at the campgrounds my parents stay at in conneaut so the maxx will probably see alot off it lol

what part of ne ohio you in dave?

yeah thats about an hr from me i wish someone would build a track closer to here

yeah thats about an hr from me i wish someone would build a track closer to here

check this out this is where i race

http://www.arcshobbies.com/

and I'm located in south madison and I've got about and acre to build a track on this summer and thats where ill prolly do a lot of practicing this summer

wow theres a track in bula! i did not know that!

yep the place is awesome there is an outdoor track too for the summer and a indoor well for the winter all the guys that race there are great and pretty damn funny to and its just a great time when your there

yeah it takes me roughly 25-30 mins but if my dads driving were there in 15 mins so it all depends

come on guy there gotta be more people than just 4 or so

do you race at medina

Nope. I don't really race anywhere on a regular basis. I thought I was going to race a little more regularly this summer but chances are I won't. My family lifestyle just doesn't suit well for me to do much racing. Kinda crappy, I've got more than a few hundred dollars in race equipment for my nitro racers in the last couple months and I probably won't use any of it. this year for racing.

pataskala Ohio i have a privet track if any one wants to bash check out columbus ohio area for some pics

Last edited:
Back