My second Build is Almost there....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.MadfireMoe

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hay Nitro bro's, It's mr.exceed here with a second thread. Okay so let me break it down like this, I have already finished a tamiya tt02 kit and now my next little project will be to make my own Master piece out of a sportswerks nitro truggy. It has everything but a controller. All I'm doing is buying a control, buying new tires, buying a truggy body, cause when it get's here I hope, It comes with a monster truck body. Also will be cleaning it, and making a mr.madfire tune up for it! I payed for my own nitro buggy. Now I'm earning a sweet deal because of my grades :thumbs-up:

If i should have any tips from you guys from doing to a 85% done roller, tell me tomorrow or when you feel like it
Good nitro night:hyperbuggy:

Well the thing is i don't have it yet. I'm asking what do i need for a roller thats about complete

Well not sooo roller if
Weelll not sooo roller if it had a engine in it. But no pics yes cause i don't want anybody to buy it and it's gone with the best deal :naughty:
But I do have a tt 0 2 to show off but it's electric:D

Attachments

• 14842200352371887639048.jpg
    14842200352371887639048.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Back