my new stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcbeginner#1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hiya peeps i am getting a electric stampede for Christmas and after i heard about the horrible battery life and charge i went and bought an onyx100 ac dc peak charger and a dynamite 4500 mah 8.4v 7-cell ni-mh battery what should i expect opening up that baby in 6 days, please respond, this newbie haha :D

Expect about 35-38mph and 15-20 minutes of run time. You can also expect to have a blast.:)

You'll like the pede. Your first hopup should be a rpm wider front bumper and aluminum shock caps. I bash the crap out of mine and it takes it well.

Aluminum carriers and bulkhead are some more useful mods. You'll find that aftermarket parts are cheap and plentiful.

RPM bumpers are a great upgrade. They are really good products that help protect the front end. RPM also has a life-time warranty and great service. Whenever something breaks on my rigs and RPM replacement parts are available, that's what replaces the broken parts.

Expect about 35-38mph and 15-20 minutes of run time. You can also expect to have a blast.:)

thnx the motor is dying already it has no torque jus a queit thumping noise plz help:(

Make sure that the pinion didn't come loose and that the gear mesh is set correctly.

Back