My new ram air hood

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roindaouse

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, check out my new ram air hood I made and tell me what you think. Its in my gallary

where did u get it? like where did u get the vent thing. not to tell me u made it youself but where did you buy the thing. what is it?

That looks like the RAMTech-RC ram air scoops.:classic:

I bount a $1.95 house roof vent from home depot and cut it. Than I cut an opening in the body and used some really strong double stick tape to hold it on. It is on soo good I can pick up the truck with the vent! I did get the idea from ram tech. But the vent they use is really heavy

whoa TINY_MAXX your pretty good in PS. did u do the clio in ur gallery?

I wonder how well those work?

that thing looks sweet!!! Best part is that it's functional too. Paint the truck and black and that contrast would be freaking awesome. I am definitely putting that thing on my truck. I am going to use some black button head screws to hold it on and give it a cool look i think. The black head of the screw on against the aluminum would be cool. Now look at me.....I have gotten a little carried away with this idea haven't I! :w00t:

Back