My new Losi LMT monster truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
losi-lmt-grave-digger-rctalk.jpg

Just picked me up a new Losi LMT Grave Digger monster truck yesterday and already took it out for a quick ride. I can tell this thing is going to be a blast. The Losi LMT also moves pretty good on the stock electronics.

For now, it's completely stock.

Nice @WoodiE. I'm so ready for a good monster truck. This one is a huge contender ?
I've only drove it a few times now but I will say I'm very impressed with the truck so far. You can tell this is a truck that's been designed from the ground up and not something where they've used left over items from other models.

How's the rig holding up @WoodiE any vids for us....
I haven't been able to run it, the weather is been to dang cold for me and a bunch of snow.

I would however like to start building a ramp for it this weekend if I can. Lots of projects to do. haha

I haven't been able to run it, the weather is been to dang cold for me and a bunch of snow.

I would however like to start building a ramp for it this weekend if I can. Lots of projects to do. haha
I hear ya there, got stuck coming up the driveway yesterday, first time in over ten yrs I got stuck! I do drive a little dodge dart but I also grew up driving in snow my whole life...

Back