my new favorite song

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bergoff

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Everytime I hear this song I have to jam out in my work van in the hood or in the garage and tick of the neighbors.

Volbeat will be on tour soon and will try to get tickets it should be a great show. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah their last CD was pretty good. Check out Avenged Sevenfold, their entire last CD was great!

I'm really enjoying Evanescence's new album myself.

WTF, I can't watch the video. They're from my country darn it. lol

For some reason I've never been into Volbeat.

Last edited:
I like both of those bands also. It always seems to turn the day around between crappy stops when you catch a good tune and can jam out.

Check out Avenged Sevenfold, their entire last CD was great!

Yep 100% agree. I had a buddy who was into them before they ever made it big, I didnt care for them then. But now, they tear it up on almost every song. Totally rockin the guitar solo's too which has died, LOVE IT!

I love Nightmare.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0&ob=av2e"]Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Although I'm not a huge Five Finger fan, Under and Over It is a bad ass "get pumped" song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLk75fFXqH4&ob=av2n"]Five Finger Death Punch - Under And Over It - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
All cool bands but I'm old school! Megadeth, love Mustaine's guitar playing, Metallica before the Black album which I thought sucked personally along with pretty much everything else they put out since. Slayer and Anthrax. Of course Motorhed and Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Guns and Roses but only Appitite For Destruction, Sepultura, Pantera, Exorder, stuff like that.

They're no longer Metallica. Just call them Ica since they don't have any metal left in 'em....

I personally 100% disagree. I love pretty much everything Metallica has every put out. Loved the old stuff, love the new stuff. The last 2 albums have been really garage-ish but I still liked them. Black Album is my favorite album of all time and for them Garage Inc. is my 2nd favorite. People didnt like the change but I give them full support in trying to "clean" the sound up, made everything more crisp and less distorted. Love every fricken second of the Black Album. Greatest Band that will ever walk the earth.

Yeah their last CD was pretty good. Check out Avenged Sevenfold, their entire last CD was great!

I like pretty much everything from Avenged Sevenfold!

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I personally 100% disagree. I love pretty much everything Metallica has every put out. Loved the old stuff, love the new stuff. The last 2 albums have been really garage-ish but I still liked them. Black Album is my favorite album of all time and for them Garage Inc. is my 2nd favorite. People didnt like the change but I give them full support in trying to "clean" the sound up, made everything more crisp and less distorted. Love every fricken second of the Black Album. Greatest Band that will ever walk the earth.

The only thing Metallica did that I didn't like was the St Anger album, everything else is good....And Justice for All is my Favorite Album but Four Horsemen from Kill em All is my favorite song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8"]The Four Horsemen - Metallica - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
St. Anger was rough. I didnt mind it but its my least favorite for sure.

It might not be everyone's taste, but I really enjoyed Load. It took me a few listen throughs to realize it.

Slowngreen that was my big problem with the Black album. There was nothing wrong with their sound to begin with. I liked them better raw and heavy. The black album to me seemed kind of well nutless.