My new favorite body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
For Father's Day I thought it would be a fun idea to let my daughters paint my race body for the Norcal Off Road Championship next weekend. I let them choose the colors at the LHS. One chose flourescent pink (duh!) and the other chose faspearl green. They couldn't wait to get home to get started.

My 4 year putting on the first coat.

572548503_gf3Hv-L.jpg

Then my 2 year old joined in on the fun. Notice the look of focus and determination. lol

572549889_cGsf2-L.jpg

The finished product. I love it!

572543503_Nj7XB-L.jpg

572542762_NUwXk-L.jpg

572544103_vcpSN-L.jpg

Thats awesome, they did a great job on it!

That's awesome bro! I'd definately rock that! I think I may have to let Chase have a go at one too :)

Best paint job I have seen. Hats off to the artists.

I see Sammie got herself inked on the arms.

hell ya that looks killer for sure! buggy looks good to.

Thanks guys we had a great time with the project. After the race it will be a shelf body to treasure for years to come. :D

I think the unrelenting focus on the girl's faces is framed-picture worthy as well! There's nothing cooler and funner than getting the kids involved. Perfect!

thats cool they did a good job. I was thinking about having my son do that

Man that is sweet. It really turned out out well.

Very nice, actually looks custom. Would like to see them do one in black/yellow.

wow that thing looks great, i can't wait till my daughter can do stuff like that, shes only 10 months old at the moment but in due time i will let her have a field day with on of the bodies for one of my rigs and once she's old enough to run it, it will be hers, but in all seriousness that lid looks AWESOME!!!! great idea

That actually looks really cool....tell them i want one...

That's great!

Looks like they were having a good time with it.

That's tight. That is a great Idea. I will have to do that with my son when he gets a little older.:dance: