My Monster 1946 Power Wagon

• Thread starter Monster Power Wagon
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Power Wagon

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I had a old radio shack Nikko hummer 4X4 for like 20 years, during the covid lock down, I dug it out and was on amazon looking for batteries for it, well about 200 dollars or so later this is what I have now, It's a pro line body, added the head lights and tail lights, roof rack lights, I have the lights that go in them but until I can figure out how to hook up a secondary power source I left them out, it was very fun to build and figure out how to mount everything on it, it was definitely a learning process, i also have a radio shack Nikki Tremor monster truck 2 wheel drive that i have a body coming for to a 1970 dodge body from pro line, ohhhh boy more money to spend on that, but I won't get as crazy as i did on this one, I hope?????

Attachments

• Monster Dodge Power Wagon 33.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 33.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 291
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 30.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 30.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 29.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 29.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 20.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 20.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 81
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 19.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 19.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 16.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 16.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 17.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 17.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 186
  • Monster Dodge Power Wagon 18.jpg
    Monster Dodge Power Wagon 18.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 138
I had a old radio shack Nikko hummer 4X4 for like 20 years, during the covid lock down, I dug it out and was on amazon looking for batteries for it, well about 200 dollars or so later this is what I have now, It's a pro line body, added the head lights and tail lights, roof rack lights, I have the lights that go in them but until I can figure out how to hook up a secondary power source I left them out, it was very fun to build and figure out how to mount everything on it, it was definitely a learning process, i also have a radio shack Nikki Tremor monster truck 2 wheel drive that i have a body coming for to a 1970 dodge body from pro line, ohhhh boy more money to spend on that, but I won't get as crazy as i did on this one, I hope?????
You could do something like this under the body: https://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/gea1361.htm for the lights. A 9V connected to the lights with a switch also works.

Hey thanks
You could do something like this under the body: https://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/gea1361.htm for the lights. A 9V connected to the lights with a switch also works.
Hey Thanks, I am looking into something like that, I have 9 different light I would need to hook up, I'm in no big hurry mild of winter here, today was -10 out and my truck isn't water proof, so no snow driving lol, but I will check it out thanks again.

Back