My Grandmother

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry to hear that bro, sometimes the cycle of life is just not fair.

Originally posted by nitroking
Thanks everybody for your sympathy well today we found out she has cancer on her kidneys but they need to do a chest exray because they think it spresad from her lungs but she refused any treatment from that...
nitroking my aunt did the same thing.she told me that some things are better off left to take there own course..that was the way she lived....one day at a time 1993.ill allways remember her..

this post has made me rember the times i had with her.thank you nitroking.for posting this.it brought me to take out the family photo album...brings back good times...best wishes to you and yours...zandor

Well my mom and dad just come home from the hospital about an hour ago(it is 3:00 est time here)and i was woken up because at around 12:00 this morning my grandmother had passed away and is in better hands now. At around 1:00 pm friday afternoon my mopm and dad got a calll from my aunt who was at the hospital that was told by the doctor to call all the family members to come to the hospital well i think their where about 20 people there(i had to stay home and watch my lil bro and sis)BUt i told my mom i did not want to go tonight since she was asleep mopst of the time and i would like to remember her waving and smiling at me when i went in to days before. But when everyone left my mom and my dad stayed and about and hour after every one left but my mom and dad she passed away.

R.I.P Hellen"Mom-Mom"Gresko

I'm so sorry to hear that. I feel your pain 10 months ago my grandmother died from cancer in her womb and when my family was called in and i jsut couldnt go, I knew in my heart that she wouldnt make it and i wouldnt want to remember her like that. I wanted to remeber her as she was talking to me in earlier visits.

Hey Bro I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I remember when my grandmother died and that tore me up. I never got to introduce my fiance to her who now is my wife. I felt horrible but I knew that the Lord has taken her home and she is much happpier. I hope that all is well and again you and your ffamily will be in my prayers. Leave you your fears with the Lord but keep your faith in him as he is our keeper.

Take care

Jon

Thanks everyone its been hard.We cry then rember all the happys times we had woit her as we look through pictures and stuff.But the funeral is on wensday and all the gradnchildren(boys)are the paulbears which includes me and my older 5 cousins.But tommorrow i am going thorugh th box of pictures and finding pictures of the family and her and we are making a pictures board.Its been realy hard i been trying to do other stuff to keep my mind off of it but i dont work.

nitroking keep it togher remembering a loved one is always hard.in time all that you will remember is the good times.so when you think of your grandmother. you will have a smile on your face......peace bro