my first attempt at a paint job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WCKDFX4

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys just finished doing my first paint job. i used a 08 F-250 crew cab proline body for my maxx 4908. tell me what you think. i think i could have done better. i had some bleed thru problems

100_0232.gif

100_0233.gif

100_0234.gif

100_0235.gif

100_0236.gif

yea i wanted to paint the flames graphite gray but couldnt find any spray paint that color. next on my list is black chrome gemini wheels

Nice job, I couldn't make one look that good with several attempts!

It really looks good. Wait till you do your next one, and then the next one. Each one gets better and more creative.
You're off to a VERY good start.

what we have here,,,,,is a good looking truck

I love the flames. Great Job!!

man i would never be able to acomplish something like that. i suck at spray painting:(:(:(

speaking for those of us that are creatively retarded thats very nice.

Looks real good, mine would of turned out pretty good if i would have not been in a rush and painted it at 40 degree temps at 9PM it was dark :) but I'm still happy!

Nice flame job!

yea it was like 55 degrees when i painted mine not to mention windy as hell. i love it i dont want to drive it b/c i dont want to get it dirty lol. now all thats left is to paint the bumpers graphite gray

very nice man! nice old school flames. and dont worry about the bleed, you can't see it when you wizz by at 30mph!!