My Diecast Collection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I haven't been doing much rc lately due to money, but I've still been buying a diecast car every now and then when I see a good deal. I got them off the shelves today for some dusting. They are all action (this half is anyway). The other half is just the 1/24 Wally World ones I got when I was little.

1009001611.jpg

The "Beast". Driven by Jeff Gordon in 1990

1009001613.jpg

1009001614.jpg

1009001615.jpg

1009001616.jpg

1009001620.jpg

1009001622.jpg

And the full shot. I got good deals on the 5 and 88. The Jack D car was a good deal also.

If you have collections it would be cool to see yours, too. Lets see some pics.

Just ordered the 2010 Special forces car and the #48 Bristol Raced version. =)

How'd you guess?

Nice collection you got going, and you know I love all of the #24 cars! You need to keep an eye out for a rainbow warrior paint scheme.

theres too much man love there for me.....

Nice collection you got going, and you know I love all of the #24 cars! You need to keep an eye out for a rainbow warrior paint scheme.

Thanks! I have a couple of the wallmart specials rainbows, but none of the better ones yet. I'll get one soon if I find a deal and there's nothing else I'd rather have. I want to get the Star Wars cars.

I like the sprint car,the rest are ok but I'm not a NASCAR fan. All of my die cast cars are packed away. Since I moved a couple of years ago I just don't have room to display them.

Back